Cyber Security – Technological Capabilities, Importance and Application
Тема на лекцията
Киберсигурност – технологични възможности, значение и приложение
Black Swan Technologies provides quantum-resilient data, communications and information security technology for civil and classified deployment; encrypted communication platforms shielded against post-modern intelligence, surveillance, and behavioral engineering; and decentralized financial technology services and solutions.
With its teams in Bulgaria, since 2021, Black Swan Technology has:
- Implemented numerous proprietary technologies (patent pending) for hybrid security mechanisms, cryptographic modules, containers and data packaging, synchronization, and quantum encryption, each redefining at its core the approach to commonly recognized cybersecurity and information assurance challenges across IT generations and use cases.
- Evolved to be the sole IP, productization and ITRM powerhouse behind a top-3 global vendor of encrypted communication solutions.
- Won the licensor and integrator mandate for a marquee enterprise information security deployment with the regional leader in a crucial service industry niche holding a share in excess of 40%.
- Delivered its own model for AI-powered creativity, intelligence and knowledge management. BST Fusion Instinct is the backbone of FFUSION PRIME, enabling creatives and asset universes with AI-titude.
- Been instrumental in advancing core and auxiliary IA technology for large-scale national and cross-border initiatives across financial technology; industrial mainframe; hybrid Big Data, storage and interfaces.
In 2023 Black Swan Technology introduced the MINE operational framework across all of its solutions: Modular Individualized Navigational Efficiency allows each client, integration instance or a single user or administrator to have their own individualized encryption system, telecom or hybrid storage. The granularity and individualization in creating unique manageable and transitory complete systems go as deep as individual sessions, communication counterparties, or millisecond-timed session segments.
Todor Yotov is known as a candid early-stage investor, speaker and mentor to pre-accelerators and accelerator venture funds. He has seeded a series of technology enterprises with a focus on ITC, cyber security, data analytics, educational technology, publishing, individual privacy and fintech.
Todor is a co-inventor and a managing licensing and integration partner on a host of information security technologies enabling the creation of unique individually-customized security systems, covering the whole spectrum of the information and communication protection needs across enterprise, GRE and retail integration and implementation mandates.
Todor was instrumental in the creation and development of FinAnalytica, a leading provider of risk management and portfolio optimization solutions to the asset management industry – merged with BISAM, today part of FactSet. The insights from growing and positioning a four-dreamer lab as a global fintech leader have been one of the earliest seeds that triggered the development of the startup and entrepreneurial community in the region.
Other product lines across Todor’s portfolio include publishing technology solutions, multimedia and creative platforms and content development, and AI-based enterprise knowledge management, among others.
As part of his social, media and human development vocation, Todor co-founded an innovative publishing house reinventing reading as an immersive and bonding activity for kids and parents. Having grown the initiative to become the most extensive online children’s publisher in Southeast Europe, the founders have revamped the reading experience to combine the best of all worlds—games, movies, and books—into a unique multimedia experience.
Todor has a M.Sc. Degree in Financial Engineering from Hector School of Engineering and Management, University of Karlsruhe, a Bachelor in Business Administration, and a Master of Arts in Performing Arts. He co-authored books on inspiration and its source throughout human history and cultures and on anthropology, comparative religion and linguistics. Todor supports a broad range of societal, media and research initiatives and is the director of the annual Thracian Mysteries Festival.
A snap suite of Todor’s public <<business>> statements would read: “I see new and improved states of the world and the technology, and create a fruitful environment, infrastructure and processes for the right people to make that happen… Our teams create value at the crossroad of innovation, execution and common sense. My passion is to explore the intelligence and instincts that shape the information and technology dynamics and to create solutions with immediate impact while preserving and safeguarding what is unique and innate for the human being… I believe in sharing insights, expertise and contacts and invest in getting the right people together at the right time by expanding the tutor/mentor network and bridging industries and innovation hubs.”
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *